Monday, August 29, 2011

Disappointment. :(

Well, the hearse purchase didn't go through.

The guy described it as “runs great, good tires”, but the battery was so dead it wouldn’t charge, it had one flat tire, was sunk into the ground where it had sat in a mud hole for so long, and it didn’t even have a muffler. Plus, it had lots of rust and the worst bondo job ever. So we’re out $130 in gas, tolls, meals, etc. all for nothing.

But the search continues.

On a lighter note, I have two new Halloween magazines to inspire and delight me. :D



Love that Martha!

BTW, notice that orange cast in the photo? That's because my living room is painted orange, which you may have noticed in the previous pics. I just love my orange, although you can tell some people come in and have saturation overload. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment